W william1 Jr. Member Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 May 3, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I can write a private message and send it But once its sent its gone. when I hit sent message there is nothing there Where is the magic button that will store my sent messages ?
I can write a private message and send it But once its sent its gone. when I hit sent message there is nothing there Where is the magic button that will store my sent messages ?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,957 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2014 #2 at the Bottom Additional OPTIONS Tic the Box that says Save a Copy..... If your replying to a PM you need to click GO ADVANCED first Last edited: May 3, 2014
at the Bottom Additional OPTIONS Tic the Box that says Save a Copy..... If your replying to a PM you need to click GO ADVANCED first