What's new

Serration help

kray

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
228
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Ct. Formerly N Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
E Trac
AT Pro
Nautilus 11Ba
MXT
M6
6000 DiPro
Omega
Bounty hunter TR550
Heathkit homemade
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve got a Lesche shovel with no serrations but would like some like those I have on my Relic model. Anyone know how to cut/create them?
I’ve got a grinding wheel and a dremel, as well as many other random and woodworking tools.
Many ideas would be appreciated.
 
a triangle shaped metal file is better.A file wont heat your tool up and ruin any tempering it may have.
 
Sounds like a lot of elbow grease.
 
Clamp it in a vise and use a 4" angle grinder with a cutting wheel.
 
the serrations dont have to be big,about the size of a ordinary wood saw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom