Serving in Iraq ! Unable to go detecting

Shoe Welcome and THANK You Buddy.....My son's over there right now in Balad.Thought's and Prayer's out to all of you.Come on back soon and do some Diggin' With "US".Take care and be safe :thumbsup: :icon_salut:

Thank you for serving and keeping us all free here!! The whole reason I get to sit here safely at home and surf TNET is because Men and Women are out there putting themselves in harm's way in places far away from home. God Bless you! I wish you a safe and happy reunion with your family when you get to come home and pray that God watches over all of you there. God Bless!! Brinker52

Attachments

• Joshua-CrossChain_w_Words.jpg
    Joshua-CrossChain_w_Words.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 508
Hey just tell Uncle Sam to hurry up and send you home. I know the drill I had to wait 1 yr over there in Iraq (Baghdad) but it was worth it. Stay safe and see you soon. Later Spc Frazier

Hey Skyshoe...thanks for serving and protecting...got a bunch of buddies from Mena Arkansas(39th Brigade)over there with you...got to talk to one of them about a month ago...was good to see him....thank you and all of the other servicemen and women who trod upon foreign soil to protect what we love here at home.. Come home safe and detect your heart out...you deserve it...stay safe and be careful...God bless and happy hunting....

Thank you for serving. Plenty of great finds to check out here.

Welcome and thank you for your service! Looking forward to seeing the posts of what you've found once you get back.

Jim

God bless you, youll be home soon enough to post your own finds so remember that when things get tough...
Semper fi,
Catchdogcross

Thank you for your service ! Get home soon and if you get to VA let us know I have a few spots to get you digging.

Hutch

Skyshoe said:
I have nothing to post (yet) but I just have to say THANKS to you all !!! I look forward everyday to seeing what everyone has found. I guess I am living vicariously through your finds for now, until I get home

GOD BLESS and KEEP YOU!!! May your tour go quickly and safely!

From one retired Veteran to an Active Duty Vet ... THANK YOU!!!

Every last one of you over there, in all regions, are in our daily prayers!

Welcome to TNet as well...great bunch of folks on here and each with their own experience and knowledge of various sides of Treasure Hunting!!!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Annmarie

Skyshoe,
Thank you for what you are doing and God bless you! We live in a better world because of men and women in the armed forces. Get home safe and soon!

Very best regards,
Ramapirate

thanks for serving!
bring home suvineers from the war and make money off those.
treasures not only with a detector.
stay safe,
ace

Skyshoe,

If you were to go looking, you might find some LBE (Left Behind Equipment) from the first Gulf War. Should be easy to spot. Just look for some shallow depressions as along your flight path!

Seajay

TRUE HERO.......Keep the metal detecting passion high and your head LOW :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back