What's new

Set screw on Cibola Knob

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
642
Golden Thread
1
Location
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Can someone tell me what size hex key fits the set screw on the Cibola threshold knob?:icon_scratch: I need to get one while at the hardware store. I need to loosen it so i can tighten the nut behind the knob. Thanks for any help.:thumbsup: Shane
 
Shane, I would think the knobs are the same as the Vaquero. Mine is a 1.5mm hex.
 
Thanks for the replies. I'm pretty sure all the most modern tesoros have the same knobs and screws. At least my Cortes and Cibola do. 1.5mm it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom