What's new

severe back pain from detecting.any ways to avoid ?

WELL still some problems. i have been using many of the suggestions.thanx

90 min mding session.took the TESORO. thank god for the lightness of the
umax series.

i get to an area where there were many targets and stay down on my knees
LESS UP AND DOWN
 
I would definitely have it checked out, I didn't read all the other responses, but I ruptured a disc when I was 30, was out for 3 years with the steroid shots and all the nerve burnings and stuff till they operated, I'm not 100% but when I was in pain I was 10%, now I'm more like 80%. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I feel your pain.
 
Hello!!

Don't know about all of a sudden back pain,, But if you have Arthritis in you back,,, Take 2 Table Spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, in 6 OZ. of water,, add 1 or 2 Tablespoons of honey if you like,, Twice a day,, after about week and a half, pain will be gone!!!! Found this " Cure " on a web site,, and it was Miraculous for me!! Good Luck! td
 
Hey Scrounger,

I've heard guys with back problems use a rig called "Swingy Thingy" for the Explorer and ETrac.

Do a Search and check it out.

Invented by a Doc who metal Detects.

Good Luck,

Ron
 
I swing a Quattro, and have had plenty of woes with my back!
I use a SwingThing, and it really helps!

The one thing I didn't see anyone mention here was seeing a GOOD Chiropractor. Some people don't think they help, but I've become a real believer in the wholistic approach good Chiropractors use. I have had a couple that weren't very good, but kept asking until I found one that isn't trying to get people to come in once a week until their insurance visits are used up. A good Chiro will tell you what the problem is, and if you need to see a doctor, and give you exercises to do on your own to strenghten your back and keep it working right.

I've gone in a couple of times when I thought I'd end up in the hospital, and walked out feeling pretty darn good.

Ice, Ice, Ice seems to make the biggest difference to me. When I know I screwed up and bent myself up, or when I just start to hurt, I use an ice bag on it as long as I can stand it.

When I detect I use my swing thing, The Quattro is pretty heavy and the balance could be much better, and I dig with a short garden style shovel, so I can step on it and not have to get down on my knees so often.

Wishing you the best!

Good Luck,
Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom