apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2010 #1 9 boxes of halves . . . Results are so poor, I just posted for sympathy purposes 1-1964 1-1967 apush Upvote 0
silvereagle78 Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 453 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location The Burgh PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle Oct 8, 2010 #2 A 90% and 40% beats a 0%
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Oct 8, 2010 #3
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Oct 8, 2010 #4 Gotta love them 90%. Think of it as being 9 boxes closer to the good ones. HH Mark
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2010 #5 Those was 9 tough boxes, wish you luck on your next trip HH..Miner
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 9, 2010 #6 Ouch ! That's alot of skunks! You will do better next time. HH Rich
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Oct 9, 2010 #7 Apush, P U.....! I can smell it all the way where I live. Hope things pick up for you. Has been real slow here too! rileyboy
Apush, P U.....! I can smell it all the way where I live. Hope things pick up for you. Has been real slow here too! rileyboy
Silverbull Full Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Adirondack Park NY Oct 9, 2010 #8 At least no skunk on the kitchen table.
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2010 #9 that would be pretty rough. I only got 1 keeper out of my 2 boxes. Lot of skunks, but there are also a lot of big scores lately too
that would be pretty rough. I only got 1 keeper out of my 2 boxes. Lot of skunks, but there are also a lot of big scores lately too