creed0191 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 21, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2012 #1 Is there much to be found detecting shallow waterways Upvote 0
kieser sousa/rip Bronze Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate N.Y. Detector(s) used Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2012 #2 Cheak out any post on here by Aquachigger
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2012 #3 if they swim - wade - tube in there - there should be - I have done okay in a few that i hit in the past I have seen a few guys that make a killing in rivers they hit
if they swim - wade - tube in there - there should be - I have done okay in a few that i hit in the past I have seen a few guys that make a killing in rivers they hit