• 101_5898.JPG
    101_5898.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,304
  • 101_5904.JPG
    101_5904.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,309
Upvote 0
Wayupnorth66 said:
Had a work day up to Marquette Mi and found a few things in the COLD shallow water of lake superior...can you say "hypothermia"?

Niiiiiice!!!! Carefull though!! Looks like something the mafia left behind......dont want you "swimming wit da fishes!" lol

Nice finds! That "Treat Me Right" thing looks like a type of brass knuckles! Must be the consequence of not treating them right. My mom lives up in the Chicago area and I want to check out the area up there as well but it seems like the only free time I have to travel there the weather is horrible.

Nice finds! Did you find them at Mcarthy's cove? I was stationed at KI Sawer quite a while back and water and land detected there from 1985 to 1993.

Well worth the hypothermia. Sweet finds and congrats.

Rocking finds. And I'd give anything for hypothermia in this heat. :sunny: :sad1:

Great Finds!

In Lake Superior hypothermia is an anesthetic so you don't feel how cold certain parts of your anatomy get!

Am headed for the U.P. next week. Can't wait to get out an play up there! I got a special pass to let three trolls cross the bridge!

Best of Luck!
Mark

history hunter said:
Nice finds! Did you find them at Mcarthy's cove? I was stationed at KI Sawer quite a while back and water and land detected there from 1985 to 1993.

I think it was Mcarthy's cove..im not sure....I delivered bulk us mail to mqt that day and had a 10 hr layover..so i took advantage of it

mpostma said:
Great Finds!

In Lake Superior hypothermia is an anesthetic so you don't feel how cold certain parts of your anatomy get!

Am headed for the U.P. next week. Can't wait to get out an play up there! I got a special pass to let three trolls cross the bridge!

Best of Luck!
Mark

good luck up there.....I live about 1.5 hrs from mqt......and yes......i cringe when i go past a certain depth....might even work for birth control too....lol

Great finds. When you go next take along a wet suit and see what is in the deeper water......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back