H hudsonlarking Jr. Member Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 78 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2020 #1 Here are a few pieces I haven’t been able to ID. I know not much to go on but would love to know more about them! Looks like “England” “Friedman” “New York” I know it’s not much but does look like the coat of arms. Never found one in green color Thanks!
Here are a few pieces I haven’t been able to ID. I know not much to go on but would love to know more about them! Looks like “England” “Friedman” “New York” I know it’s not much but does look like the coat of arms. Never found one in green color Thanks!
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2020 #2 The bottom shard looks like it could be Alfred Meakin. Upvote 0