shark jaws

bomber,

Try the local tourist shops.they all have piles of shark jaws for cheep.or you could go to cocoa pier at night and catch your own shark an cut out the jaws.plus it will be fun too an then you will have a story to tell your nephew.an if you are really gung ho,you could go to daytona beach.just look for a small shark swimming close to shore,just grab him an wrestle him to shore.might even get your pic in the paper an all over the news.

hmmmmmmmm,jumping in and catching my own shark or local shop,DAMN!i hate choices,after checking my todo list don't know if i have the time for gutting a shark,any #s for a"local"shop?thanks

I've only got one set of 12 inch jaws I came by the hard way. I would suggest ebay you can find anything there as long as it isn't gun related.

fishmouth.jpg

like to hear that story charles

just a noise tiger that got unusually pushy while diving on a wreck out near the cape fear shoals tower a few years back. I told him to leave me alone but just kept on so I introduced him to a 44 mag bang stick. We didn't see any more sharks that day.

my dive/biking partner and I have a small business on the side. We clean and do minor repair work to boats from the water line down while they are in the water. We work in the local marinas and have to deal with gators from time to time. I think I would rather deal with the shark out in the ocean than the gather in a dark water marina. :-\

hell of a job buddy,bet it gets exciting,be carefull out there,don't want to read about a tnetter getting his ass chewed off by anything other than a tnet moderator :D

bomber said:
hell of a job buddy,bet it gets exciting,be carefull out there,don't want to read about a tnetter getting his ass chewed off by anything other than a tnet moderator :D

OK ;D

Got to do two boats tomorrow but the water is cool enough (66 degrees) to not have to worry with them. But at least I'll be diving. ;D

5000,holy crap,never mind,just the shark jaws please

Charles, thats not a tiger shark. It might be a Bull or some other type, but Tiger have very distinctive curved and serrated teeth on all teeth. Bulls and others have thinner on top and wider on bottom like yours. I have a bull shark jaws that look very much like yours, but some other look like that too. I am looking at my jaws from a 14' Tiger I caught from shore on a rope in the Bahamas. The rope was only tied to a boulder on shore, and it was 50' long, and tight. Fun! We dove in that water, and we saw lots of sharks. That was about 30 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back