What's new

She Is Finally At Rest..........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This ole gal needed to be rescued and I was glad I could help her. She did her time and I am sure it was honorable time!! I just wish I could read the date. All I can tell is that it is an "S" mint.

The vein is still yielding some silver.........today's total.........

40% - 41
64's - 14
Franklin's - 6
Walkers - 2

63 Silver Keepers = 14.02108 oz


FiddyCent had a huge day!!!! WTG FC..... :notworthy:. His numbers........

40% - 99
64's - 28
Franklin's - 8
Walkers - 2

137 Silver Keepers = 28.38632 oz
 

Attachments

  • 7-22 004.webp
    7-22 004.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 601
  • 7-22 005.webp
    7-22 005.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 586
  • 7-22 003.webp
    7-22 003.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0
LJ said:
Brother-In-Law

And both in same area?...... Can I join your Family? Perhaps there is a sister? Hell I'd turn gay for that much silver! LOL. Seems silver is in your Veins........ Get it Silver Vein. Yuk Yuk Yuk.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom