What's new

She was sleeping..I disturbed her..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I eased up on her till I had a shot through the brush,I sure would like for all pics to turn out like this..perfect morning lighting.

K1600_DSCN4525.webp

RSCN4526.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice pic. Hen woodie right?
 
pretty good pic
 
Nice photo's Chris. I would guess it's an immature male woody, but I'm not sure either.
 
Nice photo's Chris. I would guess it's an immature male woody, but I'm not sure either.

I looked them up,females have a white circle around their eyes.
 
That's a male wood duck with eclipse plumage. (what they look like in the non breeding season)

Thanks Earle..learn something new everyday.
 
Great picture.
Love the Lords Creations.
 
We usually have a wood duck visit our pond in the spring. Very nice looking. I may have to " steal" some of your photos, too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom