What's new

Shed heads

rob.s

Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
958
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
March is here and it's been a crazy year so far with many miles on the boots in finding them..Everyone I know is finding them in the last 2 weeks with at least one every outing...Hope to see some pics of recent finds this year from you guys and good luck this month :icon_thumright:


P1010177.jpg
 
those are nice rob
 
Sweet dude! Not having the same luck out here. Too many freakin people out.
 
Nice Job there Rob, especially with full sets. I suppose the ticks are good for one thing, keeping most people away...
 
Lookn4Seated said:
Sweet dude! Not having the same luck out here. Too many freakin people out.
/////////////// Ya You right --------- when He do this ----- what You did ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0553.webp
    IMG_0553.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 320
Geeze. . . nice sheds!!

I've got to get out in the woods more. . . :o
 
To find anything this year is great. I'm up to 9 sheds this year but alot of walking . The warm weather looks like they travel more.
 
I don't get it. Are Sheds worth money or is it just the thrill of finding them? ???
 
Great Finds.... :thumbsup:

Mr S....I still look upright.... :laughing7:
 
Thanks guys..Yep,the competition is fierce out there and it does seem the deer are all over the place..I've only seen 2 bucks so far in the areas where I look for them this year..With this weather were having this year the deer ticks can really be a pain..L4S. march was good to me last year by you and will join the boot print army soon :laughing7: Hey,etrac007 did you ever find the other side of the big one you found a month ago?
 
amxfred said:
I don't get it. Are Sheds worth money or is it just the thrill of finding them? ???


I don't sell any of them...I do it for the trill of the hunt,,just like metal detecting!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom