What's new

Sheep

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
I posted a picture of this place a while back....Was driving by yesterday, and stopped and snapped a few more.
 

Attachments

  • 03000P.webp
    03000P.webp
    415.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 035992.webp
    035992.webp
    369.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 02666.webp
    02666.webp
    320.5 KB · Views: 96
Very nice. I love the last one. Looks like the lamb is getting a talking to.
 
Very nice. I love the last one. Looks like the lamb is getting a talking to.
Yeah, like don't you stick your tongue out at me if you know what's good for you.
 
I posted a picture of this place a while back....Was driving by yesterday, and stopped and snapped a few more.
Thanks ALL, That was the impression I got too...Looked like they were being lectured by mom.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom