F Felinepeachy Guest Jun 26, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys, I find these all over the fields in Kentucky when I'm out arrowhead hunting. Why are they there and what type of shell is it? Anyone know? I just think they're cool. Attachments IMG_0006.webp 56.7 KB · Views: 264 IMG_0007.webp 52.5 KB · Views: 247
Hey guys, I find these all over the fields in Kentucky when I'm out arrowhead hunting. Why are they there and what type of shell is it? Anyone know? I just think they're cool.
DevilDog812 Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 386 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Teknetics Delta 4000 Jun 26, 2011 #2 i have no idea, but i find them all over the place at a dam in central PA, i like them too.
L lordpiney Jr. Member Joined Aug 12, 2009 Messages 95 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Jun 29, 2011 #3 It's called a Brachiopod feline. im not sure of the exact species though.