irbaddadjoe Sr. Member Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 488 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Bridgeport, Texas Aug 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I was thinking this was shell. But Ive seen some posts of teeth and claws that resemble this. Any thoughts. Attachments P1000616.webp 39 KB · Views: 291 P1000617.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 294 P1000618.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 259
I was thinking this was shell. But Ive seen some posts of teeth and claws that resemble this. Any thoughts.
Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Aug 8, 2009 #2 It's a part of ..like a oyster shell...I find fossils like this one all the time.I have often wondered if the better ones.(like yours)Could be tumbled to make stuff.Good find !
It's a part of ..like a oyster shell...I find fossils like this one all the time.I have often wondered if the better ones.(like yours)Could be tumbled to make stuff.Good find !
AeroMike Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 349 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Area of Nevada Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon Aug 12, 2009 #3 oyster shell