What's new

Shield Nickel & Seated Liberty Dime Video

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Shield Nickel & Seated Liberty Dime Video

Went back to the same beach today, as I did yesterday afternoon, that I found the Counter Stamped 1846 seated Liberty Quarter. That was an incredible find for me. Well let's just say it didn't end there. Today I managed 7 silver dimes. 5 of them were a small pocket spill and they were all Barber dimes. It's hard to believe that this stuff is still on this beach. It's been hit hard by many people. Guess you never can cover it all. I am grateful for that. This was the breakdown of the coins. 1 1890 Seated Liberty Dime, yes you are reading this correct another seated, simply amazing watch the recovery on the video. 1 Liberty Dime,5 Barber Dimes in the same hole (Pocket Spill) 1 Buffalo Nickel,1 V nickel,and 1 Shield Nickel, Also uncovered were 5 Indian Head pennies 6 Wheaties. I am on a personal high this week. Enjoy the video. Happy Hunting
 
Upvote 0
Re: Shield Nickel & Seated Liberty Dime Video

a few pictures from that hunt
 

Attachments

  • 1890 Seated Dime (1).webp
    1890 Seated Dime (1).webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 1890 Seated Dime (2).webp
    1890 Seated Dime (2).webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 1890 Seated Dime (3).webp
    1890 Seated Dime (3).webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 364
Re: Shield Nickel & Seated Liberty Dime Video

nice digs - enjoy your vids!
 
Re: Shield Nickel & Seated Liberty Dime Video

Nice job!! :headbang: Very productive! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom