sonnyjam Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Mar 21, 2011 #1 I found this at an early home site. Its made of brass or copper. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Attachments DSCF7384.webp 69.4 KB · Views: 376 DSCF7389.webp 72.9 KB · Views: 400 DSCF7390.webp 49.5 KB · Views: 378
I found this at an early home site. Its made of brass or copper. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
K KJW Jr. Member Joined Dec 8, 2010 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Mar 21, 2011 #2 I do not know what it is but it looks pretty cool. I would guess the 2 knobs on back used to have a bar that connected them together making a loop and it was used as some time of buckle. Kris Upvote 0
I do not know what it is but it looks pretty cool. I would guess the 2 knobs on back used to have a bar that connected them together making a loop and it was used as some time of buckle. Kris
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,586 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2011 #3 Late 18th Century Leather attachment Upvote 0
J jose50 Jr. Member Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 22, 2011 #4 It could be an 18th/19th century mourning pin judging by the urn inscribed on it. Upvote 0