Shipping scale, combat laser, game systems, sockets etc

band-aid

Nov 10, 2010
Yesterday and today, I stopped at a storage unit sale and a few yard sales, and picket up a few amazing deals

First, I stopped at a storage unit sale. There, I picked up a boxed Ultra Ship shipping scale for only $15, and a boxed UTG Combat Laser for only $2.

At another few yard sales, I bought some miscellaneous DVDs, CDs, and books, and a toolbox full of (mostly) Craftsman socket heads for $10. Some are damaged, but from what I understand, I can bring the not-so-good ones to Sears and have them replaced.

Next yard sale, I found a storage bin containing a Commodore 64 (damaged, but still cool) with 1 game, a Sega Master System with 9 games, a Nintendo 64 with 3 games, 4 Nintendo Entertainment System games, a Sega Genesis game, and a Playstation with 2 games. As a game collector, I knew I had to have it, so I offered $10, they said $15. I took the $15, because I knew it was worth it.

Next yard sale, they had a Playstation 2 Slim for $5. I wanted an extra PS2, so I bought it.

Finally, I found a Versace sunglasses case at the last sale. I asked them for a price, and they just told me to keep it, because there are no glasses inside. I was interested in it because a while back, my ex-boyfriend had one, telling me that they apparently sell for upwards of $40 on Ebay. When I got home to check it out, turns out he was just exaggerating to gloat about his wealth, because I saw a Buy It Now one for only $5.99. Oh well, at least I didn't lose anything, and I have a case to keep my glasses in now :P

Overall, I think I did pretty good for someone who's not even an adult yet.

Attachments

• DSCN0482.JPG
    DSCN0482.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 419
  • DSCN0483.JPG
    DSCN0483.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 417
  • DSCN0485.JPG
    DSCN0485.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCN0486.JPG
    DSCN0486.JPG