Shipwreck Bar & Grille

Heres a shipwreck grill!

epic-win-photos-win-grill-win.jpg

Scott,

Can i have all your used cooking oil?

Where did you get THAT!!!?

Last edited:
I can make a few of those shipwreck grills,who wants to buy one?

I'm interested. Does not look like an easy weekend project though.

I have enough steel scrap around here to start building a few of these,they are actually fire pits but i can add a grill for burgers,hot dogs,manatee meat,etc

WOW, your place is really taking shape. LOOKS GREAT!!!

Wow, wow and wow...Bro that place is looking great!!! Another dream come true!!! Congrats...

All the best,

Chagy....

Scott,

Its looking amazing! Cant wait to get down and visit. Look forward to hearing about the grand opening!

Robert

Scott, if you would like a local entertainer, I highly recommend my long time friend and fellow diver, Mark Deleon, musician, vocalist, songwriter. He is a master of the Steel drums, and Island music. He lives near you in Lake Worth.

Here are samples. Let it play thru to listen to all. [video]http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_videos/2624305?sel_video_id=9885383&autoplay=true[/video]

Website; markdeleonwebs

What do the rest of you think? Like, or dislike? Dell

Last edited:
Hey, that guy is pretty good Dell.

For a moment, I thought you were going to recommend Carl Frederick! (kidding Carl)

Thanks Tom. You have the party experience to recognize good talent. I respect your opinion. I hope you have the opportunity to meet Mark, and his wife Debbie, and become good friends. Dell

I'm helping SeaHunter make some decorations at the Shipwreck Bar and Grille this week. I took a few pictures, the place is really looking nice!

Jason

Attachments

• rest1.jpg
    rest1.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 152
  • rest2.jpg
    rest2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 138
  • rest3.jpg
    rest3.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 147
  • rest4.jpg
    rest4.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 140
I just saw this post for the first time...Scott, the place looks great. If I'm ever in the area I will definately stop by to check it out.

Good luck

NJ

P.S. I want to know how much one of those shipwreck fire pits cost...love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back