Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone managed to locate some old wooden vessel wreck with gold and precious stones

Good morning, friends who can help me in this research of old shipwrecks, galleons, frigates, caravel, nau very damaged vessels with loads of treasures who can help I will be grateful and for sure when we find all those who have been helping to search it will be very well rewarded not yet have the pleasure of finding something else I am working for this purpose since I thank everyone.

JAP & REC.jpg

REC E PARAIBA.jpg

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You presented a Brazilian seacoast map. Do you need search and salvage permits to work that area? If so, do you have them; or, what are your plans to obtain the permits? I wont burden you with the next twenty questions; just one at a time.
Don.......

OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon, yes we have the licenses to be able to do such research.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Are you writing in Portuguese and then translating or are you writing in English. I ask because certain words can be translated with a double meaning. For example, you wrote you have licenses to do 'research'. To me, you don't need a license to do 'research' unless it is in a 'closed collection' museum or private library collection, but you will most likely need a permit to salvage and distribute your finds in a specific manner (percentages to various parties). Do you have such a permit?
Don......

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Approved permits sound like a major accomplishment. Congratulations.
Can you share the name of the department or person that signed the permits?

Do I understand you correctly when you say you have not recovered any artifacts yet?

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salt water is conductive. Therefore any signal is speard out, sort of like a leaky tire. Even military submarines need to trail a VLF antenna on/near the surface. I read a 10KW signal dissapates in about two meters (six feet).

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salt water is conductive. Therefore any signal is spread out, sort of like a leaky tire. Even military submarines need to trail a VLF antenna on/near the surface. I read a 10KW signal dissapates in about two meters (six feet).

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a shipwreck site and a permit, it will be taking a big risk to post a map of it online. Then any discussion about your site research should be kept private and confidential. I would go to the shipwreck forum and ask there for help with information documents.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/shipwrecks/

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a shipwreck site and a permit, it will be taking a big risk to post a map of it online. Then any discussion about your site research should be kept private and confidential. I would go to the shipwreck forum and ask there for help with information documents.

Shipwrecks

Thank you my friend.

OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Approved permits sound like a major accomplishment. Congratulations.
Can you share the name of the department or person that signed the permits?

Do I understand you correctly when you say you have not recovered any artifacts yet?

I can't post a friend, understand that it doesn't just depend on me but on the team, thank you very much.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't post a friend, understand that it doesn't just depend on me but on the team, thank you very much.
Then you are talking about dive team and crew. I would try checking out and slightly south of the red pin on your one map. More specifically, 2 squares over, 1 square down.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here, anything else you might want to keep private.

REC E PARAIBA-LGPS-1A.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a GE map with distance scale bottom right of 8 miles and at least twice that distance of water showing east/west.

Bayeux, State of Paraíba, Brazil.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't think maps can be marked for any shipwreck location unless zoomed in a whole lot more.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try here this map.

Joao Pessoa-LGPS-1.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Pessoa,_Paraíba

João Pessoa was founded on August 5, 1585, by the Portuguese settlers. Called "Royal City of Our Lady of the Snows", in honor of the saint of the day he was founded,[SUP][6][/SUP] its first editions were on the banks of the Sanhauá River, a tributary of the Paraíba River, now known as Porto do Varadouro, in the neighborhood of the same name. In 1588, the city was renamed "Philipeia of Our Lady of the Snows", in honor of King Philip II, who, at the time, accumulated the thrones of Spain and Portugal.[SUP][7][/SUP]
In 1634, The Dutch, attracted the sugar wealth of the then capital of the Paraíba, invaded and named it Fredrikstad (Frederick City), in honor of the prince of Orange, Frederick of Orange. After the decline of New Holland and with the departure of the Dutch, the city was again dominated by the Portuguese and acquired the name "Parahyba do Norte" in 1654.[SUP][8][/SUP] The city was later renamed after João Pessoa Cavalcanti de Albuquerque, a governor of Paraíba in the 19th century.
João Pessoa is the third oldest city in Brazil.[SUP][9][/SUP]

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread