What's new

Shoe Buckle And Lead Soldier Surprise Among The Clad

46Wheat

Silver Member
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent a couple hours at the park . Finally got some rain this weekend so off I went . Dug the usual clad and some odds and ends. Including a Rifle and Pistol round, hood of a toy car, the usual pile o' clad and a medal for what I believe to be high school swimming . Finds of the day a Lead Soldier who seems to have lost his head and a shoe Buckle frame . You just never know what's going to pop up in the weirdest places .
 

Attachments

  • 1468361834962.webp
    1468361834962.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 1468361852949.webp
    1468361852949.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 1468361870541.webp
    1468361870541.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 1468361885116.webp
    1468361885116.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 12
Nice finds. I like the lead soldier. Love finding old toys of any kind
 
Nice buckle gut piece. That's encouraging for a park!
 
Fantastic bunch of clad - buckle - swim metal and lead toy no head soldier I say "congrats" to you for your bodacious finds - anyway thank for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
That buckle piece could be a great sign bud
 
Congratualtions on the fine relic hunt! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom