M michigan michael Guest May 6, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I thought this might of been a horse shoe but both ends are curved. Any ideas? Attachments unknown.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 551 unknown2.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 511
Kiros32 Bronze Member Joined Feb 21, 2006 Messages 1,407 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used XP Deus, Whites MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2009 #41 Actually guys, I think we are all mistaken... I think this is actually a piece of the Glaive from Krull !!! Attachments krull.jpg krull.jpg 485.3 KB · Views: 167 krull2.jpg krull2.jpg 414.9 KB · Views: 175 Upvote 0
Actually guys, I think we are all mistaken... I think this is actually a piece of the Glaive from Krull !!!
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2009 #42 Kiros32 said: Actually guys, I think we are all mistaken... I think this is actually a piece of the Glaive from Krull !!! Click to expand... Upvote 0
Kiros32 said: Actually guys, I think we are all mistaken... I think this is actually a piece of the Glaive from Krull !!! Click to expand...
Steve_UK Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 202 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Midlands Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250 May 7, 2009 #43 I think it may be a little older than you thought.... Attachments Viking_helmet_dlx_no_fur[1].webp 15.5 KB · Views: 222 Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 8, 2009 #44 Steve_UK said: I think it may be a little older than you thought.... Click to expand... Wow...Viking. Upvote 0
Steve_UK said: I think it may be a little older than you thought.... Click to expand... Wow...Viking.