What's new

Shoerock

Trishawheeler

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the nv desert in a wash wall I was at the bottom n it was bout 15 to 20 ft under dirt
 

Attachments

  • 1532475680278896363281.webp
    1532475680278896363281.webp
    392.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 1532475720529152164333.webp
    1532475720529152164333.webp
    461.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1532475746181899706668.webp
    1532475746181899706668.webp
    555.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 153247577263462997102.webp
    153247577263462997102.webp
    440.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 15324757952121753827718.webp
    15324757952121753827718.webp
    498.7 KB · Views: 82
Unusual find. How big is it? I wonder where the rest of the statue is.
 
The arch support is a little too forward for me. Nice find.
 
The size of a babyshoe bout 4 in by 2 by 2
 
N I'm not lying I've had it bout 15 yrs now n I don't think it's part of a statue I think it's a baby moccasin u can c we're there's a definite seam in it that goes from bottom to top
 
N I'm not lying I've had it bout 15 yrs now n I don't think it's part of a statue I think it's a baby moccasin u can c we're there's a definite seam in it that goes from bottom to top

A shoe cannot turn into a rock, can it? So maybe it's not part of a statue. It is a carved stone shoe, or a molded concrete or plaster shoe. Are you suggesting it's a fossilized baby moccasin?
 
Something like this garden ornamental statuestone-statue-kids-book-boy.webp
 
No way I think it is is a baby shoe that got filled w clay n or mud n molded like the shoe n u no wat I thought that this site was gonna actually help me out but u guys r just a bunch of smartasses n *******s
 
No way I think it is is a baby shoe that got filled w clay n or mud n molded like the shoe n u no wat I thought that this site was gonna actually help me out but u guys r just a bunch of smartasses n *******s

You may try the 'what is it' forum..more peeps will see it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom