What's new

Short 2 Hour Hunt...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We only had a short hunting window today & had to keep it local. We covered a 1 acre Game Strip (never gridded before).
Not much about but a few signs around that made me think this largely unsearched field needed further investigation. (after harvest)

There was also a watch winder which I now think went down the plug hole! (look for it later....lol)
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    136.6 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 30
Nice bunch of finds for a two hour hunt & "congrats" Thanks for sharing your pictures of your finds and detailed story - anyway I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Thank you for sharing. I love areas like that. They have brought me silver.
 
I'd take a 2 hour hunt like that anytime Cru.
 
My Plug Hole Find;
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 115
Short hunts are often the most productive for me, both with finds and research. It appears you hunt had both and I hope it leads you to a great new site.

Cheers
 
Sweet relics! Congrats!
Still some gilt on the button too.
At lest you know where the watch winder is.
 
Watch winder are rare finds in the sink... i expected some more goodies you flushed down before and never missed! :tongue3:
 
Not bad for a couple hours and limited options!
 
I would be happy with those finds. Always a possibility for silver or even a gold coin anywhere!
 
Watch winder are rare finds in the sink... i expected some more goodies you flushed down before and never missed! :tongue3:

Nope, its extremely rare I ever loss stuff after finding it. If I do I find it on the carpet minutes later, & the plug hole I'm really careful with. There wasn't even a tiny bit of Lead from all the Lead pieces I recycle.
 
You are accurate with your finds. :icon_thumleft: I installed a special plug hole with mesh insert to be safe.
 
Congratualtions on the cool buttons! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom