Short But Productive Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I had planned to look after lunch but a thunderstorm was going through the county. We had a lot of wind and lightning but only 1/6 of an inch of rain. After it passed I went to a field that had been planted in green beans. The beans were picked mechanically last Monday. The machine gets the beans and leaves and leaves the stems but it is a good situation to look. This field is one of my best fields. It was cloudy, breezy, and cool when I got there. I only looked for an hour and a half because more rain and lightening came through. I was pleased to find these.

Upvote 0
All nice points but I really like the one on the right.

3 good ones! Much better than what I found. We got 1.5 inches of rain today. Just enough to muddy the creek

Delicious looking produce from your projectile point patches again Americus ! I am usually partial to the pumpkin pie colored points like the one on the right, but my eyes keep coming back for seconds to the strawberry/blueberry milk shake colored point in the middle, and I just love the darker raspberry branch that seems to be growing up out of the stem on that point.
Thanks for sharing your mouth watering appetizers with us, and we look forward to seeing the main courses as they emerge from the rains. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back