Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry, no pics. I was mainly relic hunting and the wife was was hunting for anything cool or good. She found 5 memorials and a clad nickel but then found a 1965 Canadian penny. She had gotten out of the truck proclaiming "Let the Butt Kicking Begin!" I had managed just 2 memorials so she had me on that but I managed to find a 30 carbine round (I had found numerous 30 carbine rounds, 30-06 and some 50 cal at this site.) Then I found a large men's copper wedding band, it was partially crushed but I was able to make it look better. I managed one oxen shoe and overall bib buttons and she found the brass gears to an old clock. She is totally loving the Deus LF coil with the puck and headsets. I have settled on the 28 Khz for the time being. So, there wasn"t any real butt kicking today but some cool stuff was found. This site is getting stingier with the good finds but they keep popping up here and there. The best part? having a wife that gets excited about detecting and finding both relics and any form of treasure. Oh yeah, she is a coin spitter too! Jerry

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my wife says that, it has nothing to do with metal detecting, believe me (unless me going metal detecting was the thing that made her say it). Anyway, glad you two can enjoy the hobby together. I'm still working on it.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's cool!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread