What's new

Short hunt after work produces scraper and other river stuff

dbag1969

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's a broken scraper.... also an old bottle ,some carp teeth , a petrified pretzel , a fingernail and a few other worthless items...:laughing7: friday dm hunt 002.webpfriday dm hunt 003.webpfriday dm hunt 004.webpfriday dm hunt 005.webpfriday dm hunt 006.webpfriday dm hunt 007.webpOh yeah and one of those damn red rocks that I have been picking up since the pot bellied owl banner post by monster....lol
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks close to my hunt today. I found 1 end to a tool made from black flint and some other stuff that isnt artifact related. :icon_thumleft:
 
Interesting finds I been picking up those same red rocks too lol
 
That's some weird stuff. Never seen carp teeth, didn't know carp had teeth and what's the fingernail go too?
 
That's some weird stuff. Never seen carp teeth, didn't know carp had teeth and what's the fingernail go too?

The carps teeth are back in their throat....I don't think that is a fingernail but looks like one.
 
I found that same little double sided white bottle over the summer. I keep my foreign coins in it lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom