What's new

Short Hunt in The Old Town Park in The Woods V Nickel Indian Heel Plate

Blueblood

Full Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught a bodacious cold but I couldn't resist getting out on a 64F day in February in Indiana! I cut my hunt short due to increasing gusts and feeling it not too prudent being in the woods with said gusts. But, I did manage to find a V Nickel, Indian Head, heel plate and old spigot. I put together a very, very short video too.
FullSizeRender (41).webpIMG_6291.webpIMG_6292.webpIMG_6293.webpIMG_6295.webp
 
Upvote 12
Congratualtions on the nice hunt! Take care and be well!
 
Great finds wow youre not too far rom Michigan you had 64 degrees nice we have 48s sat and sun we dodged winter this year. Good Job!!!!!
 
Hope you feel better congrats on some nice finds
 
That is one amazing site. Nice to see it is still producing. Thanks for posting, some of us have been sidelined due to the weather and work. Posts like yours help hold off the dragon. I will be digging in sloppy mud tomorrow, you can bank on it...
 
64 degrees in IND in Feb is SWEET!!!!!! I wanted to try a new place in the woods today but the way the wind was blowin I didn't want to chance a widow maker.. Awesome hunt bud!!!
 
Those are a couple of nice old coins Blueblood.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom