What's new

short hunt, old jewelry

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had about an hour to kill, managed 7 wheats and 7 clad, not a bad ratio. not sure about the old jewelry but I like it. one lip stick tube, fuse box, 5cent play money. a couple of the wheaties are oldies 1915d and a 1916. any ideas on the green stone jewel with the removable thingy? thanks for lookin.
 

Attachments

  • 4-23.webp
    4-23.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 4-23wheaties2.webp
    4-23wheaties2.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 4-23jewel3.webp
    4-23jewel3.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 4-23jewl2.webp
    4-23jewl2.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 4-23relic.webp
    4-23relic.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 4-23relics.webp
    4-23relics.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 4-23play token.webp
    4-23play token.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 202
Nice hunt...WTG on the Wheaties.
not sure about the old jewelry but I like it. I like it too!

HH
 
Great hunt and finds :thumbsup: nice bunch of wheats and cool old jewelry!
 
Nice finds ya got there. Congrats!
 
Nice finds, always cool to find some older wheats. My last 7 hunts I found27 wheats, and
​
amongst the 40's and 50's I was rather happy to find a 1918', 21' and a 30'.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Wow that first piece of jewelry is awesome! The other one is cool too! And if you're digging those *%$#@! wheats, you know you are in a good spot. I know yer gonna get "the" ring soon, those White's detectors sniff em out! Good huntin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom