What's new

Short park hunt this morning!

ArmyJoe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early to hit a local water spot I've found but the waves were a bit much for this location. Headed home n grabbed the safari and went to an old park I've had my eye on for a while.

I found a ton trash but slowed way down and managed to pull a war Nickle, a '64 Rosie, some clad, and a few other items. The Pen says "Chicagos fastest growing Bank" can't make out much more than that on it. The public started to appear and let's just say I wasn't in my part of town. Might explain all the trash at this location... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440352929.724294.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440352952.273547.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440352994.823064.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440353008.672920.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440353024.392943.webp
 
Upvote 10
Nice finds, congrats on the two silvers.
 
WTG on the Silvers AJ!!
 
Nice double silver day! Congrats!
 
Thanks for the replies everyone! Hunting has been slowed by work and weather a bit lately... Hope yall are finding some good stuff out there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom