What's new

short road trip nets decent amount of silver halves

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I wanted to go out of town today but we got freezing drizzle last night and the roads were not good, so I cleaned out the banks in my small town of all they had..........lol

bank one had $310 in rolls
I got one solid roll of 1968 40% silver, one more 40% in another roll and 2-1964 90%

bank two I picked up my 2 weekly brinks boxes, both were skunks

bank three had $140 in rolls, I found 1-40% and a 1977s

bank four had $260 in rolls, this is where I did good, every roll except for 3 had silver in them. I found 2-1964 90% and 143- 40%

bank five had a full brinks box and it was a skunk too!

I ended up with 165 -40% and 4-1964 90%

it was a 169 silver day!

S6301148.jpg


S6301149.jpg


S6301152.jpg
 
Upvote 0
What a haul G4E!!! You have done very well lately.....what's the secret...lol?? Congrats and keep em coming.......

Love this new style of pictures too......... :wink:
 
Awesome job bro - congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Persiance paid off for you'

Mucho kudos on the haul !
 
I hope my luck continues
 
Congrats G4e, very nice score.........
 
You planning on keeping all those? haha WTG :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom