What's new

Short search of another neighbors house

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few odds and ends a bunch of brass what's it's a few 22 shells a clock part 2 buckles no idea the age of them 2 tiny buttons no idea age of those either a big melted piece of brass or copper no idea what it was
 

Attachments

  • 1458933019547.webp
    1458933019547.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 1458933047964.webp
    1458933047964.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 1458933084954.webp
    1458933084954.webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 1458933098400.webp
    1458933098400.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 1458933128334.webp
    1458933128334.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 1458933149395.webp
    1458933149395.webp
    108.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 1458933174500.webp
    1458933174500.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 1458933190694.webp
    1458933190694.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 14
How old is the neighborhood? Do you know when the house you are living in was built? Looks like there are some pre-WWII artifacts there in your finds. I don't think you can shoot a .22 inside city limits anywhere anymore,so the shell casings have got to be older. Probable sites for some Mercs and War nickels, etc.. If there aren't concrete sidewalks right up next to the houses, check there, and old garden plots,and wash lines too. I'll bet you will eventually find some coins.
Good Luck,
Phil
 
It's all country where I live all almond orchards the houses I go to I can see them on topographical maps dating back to 1919 that's as far back as I can find maps of around here
 
Thank you
 
very nice finds
 
By the looks of your digs, it looks like you dig solid signals, if there are any coins there, you'll find them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom