What's new

Short spin at the beach and a blessing.

gold-digger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
479
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out with my better half for a few hours today. Not much in coins but I did get this nice 18k cross and she saved a nice pair of genuine Prada sunglasses from being washed out to sea.
 

Attachments

  • 18k Crucifix.webp
    18k Crucifix.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 449
Upvote 0
WTG Gold-digger :icon_thumright: Looks alot bigger in the scoop, but is always nice to find gold 8) Did you figure out your threshold problem?

Gobyman
 
Sweet cross! Could you post a more close-up pic?
I have found 3 silver and 4 pewter(?) crosses, I would love to find a gold one... And 18k to boot!! I dont think I could sell one for melt if I did.. i would have to wear it, I think they are pretty cool
Good job indeed!
 
Crosses are way too cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom