Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Still doing my crazy traveling work schedule but managed to stop at a new yard spot today for my lunch break and hunted instead of eating. It's a big yard and should keep me satisfied for awhile. I was starting to lose hope in the older stuff because of all the modern coins I was digging but towards the end I got some keepers. 1896 Newfoundland large cent,1917 Canadian large cent and a 1931 British half penny. Hopefully some older stuff there too because of the two musket balls I found. I didn't clean it much but the Newfoundland one cent is in nice shape under the crud. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]










Upvote
18








