What's new

Shot down in flames

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I was coasting in the name of Jesus when I opened my 2nd box today.... it was a blissful few minutes then bam back to reality . I pulled 15 keepers out of a few rolls in the middle of the box with a few rolls producing a couple of shiny white keepers. 5 64s , 10 40%s , 2003 S and a 1986 Statue of Liberty commerative . The rest of the boxes contained 2 40%s, 77 S, and a another 1986 Statue of Liberty comm.



Damn it was fun for a few minutes , it was not like the good old days pulling Barbers, Walkers and Bens but as of late it was not too bad and another first 2 commeratives in one day.


Totals for the week 57 keepers .

Thanks for reading all you silver scalpers ;D and may u find big stashes of silver , Ed
 

Attachments

  • flames 001.webp
    flames 001.webp
    134.1 KB · Views: 386
  • flames 003.webp
    flames 003.webp
    169.4 KB · Views: 378
Upvote 0
Re: Shotdown in flames

those look like brinks rolls, if they are i would say you had a real good day :thumbsup:
 
Re: Shotdown in flames

silvercop said:
those look like brinks rolls, if they are i would say you had a real good day :thumbsup:



Thanks S.C. , I do ok with Brinks rolls those CWIs in my area suck .. I had to switch to CWI late last year and I went from 30-40 keepers out of 4 boxes to 1-4 coins out of 4 boxes ... The last 2 weeks Cwi has been picking up ( fingers crossed) while Brinks keeps producing , Ed
 
Nice commemoratives. :thumbsup:
 
I'm gonna remember this post. Only scalper would complain about finding silver. HAHA then you say "only found 57 keepers, not like the good old days." You know how people who are "only childs" are labeled as spoiled. Well I'm sure your the "only CRH" in you area. :wink:
 
You just hate to hear this... Maybe its time to throw in the towel.... :tongue3:
 
Thanks everyone for the replies ,Ed


nyiangelo said:
I'm gonna remember this post. Only scalper would complain about finding silver. HAHA then you say "only found 57 keepers, not like the good old days." You know how people who are "only childs" are labeled as spoiled. Well I'm sure your the "only CRH" in you area. :wink:



lol touche , I am the only serious Crher in my area ... didnt mean to whine I was pretty happy with 57 keepers but it is never enough ha , finally getting some decent boxes but I did pick 11 boxes instead 4 like I did last year , Ed









TreasureFiend said:
You just hate to hear this... Maybe its time to throw in the towel.... :tongue3:




Yeah TF maybe it is time lol.. hoping to start racking up some numbers going from 4 boxes last year to 10 now :icon_pirat: , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom