oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
"SHOT WITH A REMINGTON RIFLE" disk?
Hello!
Yesterday, I dug this metal disk in the small town of Independence Oregon. I think it's made of lead ~ about 43 millimeters in diameter ~ on side reads SHOT WITH A REMINGTON RIFLE, and the other side reads SHOT WITH A U.M.C. CARTRIDGE.
Also, dug a 1922-D Wheat cent near it!
What's the deal with this thing? How old is it?
8^)
Hello!
Yesterday, I dug this metal disk in the small town of Independence Oregon. I think it's made of lead ~ about 43 millimeters in diameter ~ on side reads SHOT WITH A REMINGTON RIFLE, and the other side reads SHOT WITH A U.M.C. CARTRIDGE.
Also, dug a 1922-D Wheat cent near it!
What's the deal with this thing? How old is it?
8^)








