What's new

Shoul I start a Gold tally?

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah..... looks like pops would be the only one on there. :dontknow:
 
It depends on how you count it... Remember I found that broken part of a Gold ring with you and D Dub in a big park in early spring? Maybe you don't but the point is, how would we consider how much Gold was enough to count as Gold, unless we measured by Kt and Weight.

Anyway, I think we should have an Illinois V-Nickel Tally :icon_thumleft:
 
Lol. I don't think anyone will pull anything close to as many as you have dug this year. Still a fun coin to find though. :thumbsup:
 
Not so much a tally as a parade if W. keeps at it. I am so short on bling this year again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom