What's new

Should anyone make a fake video about metal detecting for TV?

George (MN)

Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2005
Messages
829
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
I keep wondering if it would be amusing if detectorists did a fake show where everything was detecting BU rolls and BU bags of coins not known to have ever been made and they walk out of the coin shop complaining about the dealer trying to cheat them with an offer of only 5 billion.
 
Somehow I don't think so George, I only say that because, we are all it seems, already viewed by some people with misconceptions and of being greedy. It would only perhaps add fuel to the fire. To be made fun of at times, OK, I would rather that, then be looked at as though in it for the money, because it's never been that, at least for me. If we can't educate the public in general, than better just to try and keep a low profile. Just my thoughts, and I may be way off mark here, but it's just how I feel.
 
Last edited:
I like parodies and humor but that doesnt sound funny to me.
 
If you want scripted fake metal detecting shows, there are plenty already on tv. They are all laughable imo.
 
kinda like diggers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom