nolanation Full Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 141 Reaction score 527 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2018 #1 I find these here and there, and I don't know what they are. I am sure it is an easy ID, but I don't know it!
I find these here and there, and I don't know what they are. I am sure it is an easy ID, but I don't know it!
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 2, 2018 #2 Part of a buzz coil(points) for a Model T Ford. Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2018 #3 Yup, and you might even be able to make out the old Ford logo with a little cleaning. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2018 #4 Boom Baby nailed it you old coots lol Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 3, 2018 #5 With age comes wisdom!! Along with a lot of unwanted crap!! A2coins said: Boom Baby nailed it you old coots lol Click to expand... Upvote 0
With age comes wisdom!! Along with a lot of unwanted crap!! A2coins said: Boom Baby nailed it you old coots lol Click to expand...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2018 #6 Im right there with ya lol Upvote 0
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 3, 2018 #7 This forum amazes me daily with ID's lol Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 3, 2018 #8 I'm not quite as old as dirt( maybe dust) but I would have never guessed the model T part. Upvote 0
nolanation Full Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 141 Reaction score 527 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2018 Thread Owner #9 That is it exactly. Thanks guys! Now, what to have ID'd next....lol. Upvote 0