What's new

Should be an easy one...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've dug three of these on one site and just dug another one on another site. So, I figure they're not too uncommon. I'd just like to know what they are so when I dig another one I'll know what the heck it is. I threw the other ones in the trash. So, I don't think they are anything. I'd just like to know what they are.

Thanks.
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • unknown_a.webp
    unknown_a.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 314
  • unknown_b.webp
    unknown_b.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 305
Twist snap fastener eyelet.

Used for a vaiety of reasons... tarps, tents, flaps, covers... etc...

twistlock[1].webp
 
Upvote 0
Surprise, surprise,
was just about to post this one before i read your thread!
figured it was a fastener cause of the crosswise indent.
thanks for the ID! HH :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • NC FINDS 12-9 021.webp
    NC FINDS 12-9 021.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 253
  • NC FINDS 12-9 022.webp
    NC FINDS 12-9 022.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom