HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Got these two gems in change today. They are crisp wit no folds. I'm not sure if they are worth keeping or not, so I thought I'd ask all you experts! Consecutive serial numbers of E00905957 E00905958 Thanks in advance. Attachments scan0001.webp 96.6 KB · Views: 318
Got these two gems in change today. They are crisp wit no folds. I'm not sure if they are worth keeping or not, so I thought I'd ask all you experts! Consecutive serial numbers of E00905957 E00905958 Thanks in advance.
mrs.oroblanco Silver Member Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 4,359 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Black Hills of South Dakota Detector(s) used Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2009 #2 I probably would - just because the numbers are in sequence. B