What's new

should i save those pop tops, are they worth anything?

gringoo

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
does anyone save and sell their pop tops for money

gringo
 
I remember some school kids saving them for someting do do with education, but can't remember for sure. Want to buy mine? :wink: Monty
 
I save everything that I dig. I have buckets in the garage and when I get home from detecting I sort it all out. Can slaw and tabs in one bucket, metal in another, copper in one, brass in another. Then at the end of the year or when I take other scrap metal to the recycle yard I take it along and sell it for scrap price. It all adds up......Matt
 
mlayers said:
I save everything that I dig. I have buckets in the garage and when I get home from detecting I sort it all out. Can slaw and tabs in one bucket, metal in another, copper in one, brass in another. Then at the end of the year or when I take other scrap metal to the recycle yard I take it along and sell it for scrap price. It all adds up......Matt
thanks ill save mine
 
mlayers said:
I save everything that I dig. I have buckets in the garage and when I get home from detecting I sort it all out. Can slaw and tabs in one bucket, metal in another, copper in one, brass in another. Then at the end of the year or when I take other scrap metal to the recycle yard I take it along and sell it for scrap price. It all adds up......Matt
thanks i will save mine.

gringo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom