What's new

should I watch the US Open..or go detecting...glad I chose the latter....AU &AG

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
should I watch the US Open..or go detecting...glad I chose the latter....AU &AG

Yup..I gave up the Federrer/Djokovic semi-finals to head out in search of treasures....got back home in time to see Djokovic pull off a stunning victory :headbang:

Sooooooo, the tide was receding as I hunted the dry sand.

Decided to hunt an area where there were huge truck wheel indentations from working clean-up from Irene. Not my favorite type of terrain because it is not so comfortable walking among those sand moguls, but I gave it a try ...looked kinda promising...Glad I did. :icon_sunny:

Found the 14 K white gold /yellow gold band (4.07 gms) at about 5 " depth, and about 5 minutes later, the sterling ring was found...also not deep.


I think the sterling ring is custom made. I like the turquoise stones.

Tomorrow are the Open finals.....hmmmmmmm. :icon_scratch:

Here's pics


As always, thank you for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0834.webp
    DSCF0834.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 584
  • DSCF0858.webp
    DSCF0858.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 572
  • DSCF0851.webp
    DSCF0851.webp
    18 KB · Views: 577
  • DSCF0859.webp
    DSCF0859.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 562
  • DSCF0863.webp
    DSCF0863.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 580
Upvote 0
Re: should I watch the US Open..or go detecting...glad I chose the latter....AU &AG

nice hit on the gold and silver Lorrain, good choice in hunting too,left right left right sure hurts the neck after awhile watching tennis ...........unless its your coil left and right for the GOLD :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom