What's new

Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

testing123

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

I've found two war nickels this year but I'm not sure if I should include them in my silver count for the year. I guess there's really no right or wrong answer, just seeing what others do/think.
 
Re: Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

I count them as silver.
 
Re: Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

war nickels are silver

i like them more then silver roosies
 
Re: Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

Yes
 
Re: Should War Nickels be considered "silver coins" for your detecting stats?

Excellent! Thanks for all your input! The '45-P war nickel from yesterday brings my silver coin total for the year to 18!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom