Shout Out & Thank You to GARE! Super Friend, Super Tnet Member

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A lot of you know what a good guy Gary (Gare) is, and how he is always ready to help and share. An XP Deus machine was donated to Metal Detectors 4 Veterans.org, and I could not get the controller to see the coil. Gary helped me get it set up in less than 5-minutes! He was trying to help me set up the WS5 Headphones but I got distracted by the wife and got frustrated that I wasn't getting it, so I bailed.

Gary is one of the true good guy members here at TreasureNet, and I am lucky to know him!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of you know what a good guy Gary (Gare) is, and how he is always ready to help and share. An XP Deus machine was donated to Metal Detectors 4 Veterans.org, and I could not get the controller to see the coil. Gary helped me get it set up in less than 5-minutes! He was trying to help me set up the WS5 Headphones but I got distracted by the wife and got frustrated that I wasn't getting it, so I bailed.

Gary is one of the true good guy members here at TreasureNet, and I am lucky to know him!

So true,I too am lucky and happy to know him and glad he came thru his recent surgery to continue his winning ways!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions