What's new

Show me a winter picture.....with caption.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deer1.webp Deer going to church (Building on background is a church).
 
ForumRunner_20150203_135232.webp


Bronx water front. Not a good time to take out the kayak.
 
Not a good day for detecting.

Phone 194.webp
 
The weatherman said more on Wednesday and next Monday.
 
I live in the South. If I show what it looks like, you will like me even less!
 
I just KNOW that stupid rabbit's under this snow somewhere. . .

Wabbit.webp
 
I don't care if it's 28*, I wanna stay out and play.
Grace.webp
 
Arachnophobia

IMG_20150131_144743802.webp
 
See you in the spring...:crybaby2:

IMG_20150118_105426011.webp
 
image.webp
"Hard to pee when the snow is taller than me". I just shoveled paths in the back yard so my 80 lb baby girl can get around. This is getting a bit ridiculous!
 
My friends call my house "little Switzerland" after a big snow.
 

Attachments

  • image-933929706.webp
    image-933929706.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 85
Looks nice out the back door...but this was on November 17th and it just kept coming. Spring needs to get here FAST. I bought my AT Pro over a month ago and have not had a chance to dig a single target yet!
 

Attachments

  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 68
I smell that nut somewhere.


GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    412.9 KB · Views: 69
Great pictures! We haven't had much snow or winter this year compared to the other 7 years I've been here. Today is sunny and 62 degrees at 11:30 a.m.! Tomorrow is to be almost the same.
 
olof.webp Poor Olaf. The warm sun is turning him into an alien.
 
streammelt.webp Quick! Grab the sluice box and pans!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom