What's new

Show Off Your Pumpkins!

Re: Pumpkins of the Carribean

Pumpkins of the Carribean :o :o
 

Attachments

  • P1.webp
    P1.webp
    24 KB · Views: 511
And Friends
 

Attachments

  • jack and friends.webp
    jack and friends.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 502
Great use of a Pumpkin PBK
 
Here's one that Randy and I did tonight-
 

Attachments

  • trick or treat 008.webp
    trick or treat 008.webp
    24 KB · Views: 475
  • trick or treat 024.webp
    trick or treat 024.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 474
Jeffro, I bet Randy did most of it!!!!! Just kidding! Looks great, sure miss not having smaller ones around me!!!
Bill
 
A few years ago I saw a picture of a deeply cleaved pumpkin sticking out of a pair of pants...looked like a bad case of plumbers butt...would be great for a table display.
 
Close enough. And the Missus is showing off her pumpkins too. ;D

The picture I saw was displayed with a pair of cut-off Levis, but as good as this one.

Hard act to follow.

Thanks.
 
First one was Randy's, here's mine and Dianna's-
 

Attachments

  • trick or treat 013.webp
    trick or treat 013.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 440
  • trick or treat 011.webp
    trick or treat 011.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 433
This important case with certainly be taken to the next level of interpretation. I shall begin further investigations promptly.

I have a slight feeling that RATRACER was jelous of the pumpkin! The pumpkin was taking all of ratracers treasure and ratracer grew mad and pushed him off. I suppose it was innevitable.

-CC
 
Last years pumpkin....now you got me thinking of this years. Are many MD's creative in unorthodox ways?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0419.webp
    IMG_0419.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 414
The girl friend has a new horse. Meet TANK the draft horse. chris
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0458.webp
    IMG_0458.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0459.webp
    IMG_0459.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 377
This years pumpkins! My younger brothers (age 12) is the tall skinny one (farthest away) with the cartoony fast. My sisters pumpkin is in the middle (she's 6). And my pumpkin is the one closest, with the classic smile!

-CC
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2577.webp
    DSCF2577.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 368
2 of my Nephews Pumpkins.
 

Attachments

  • Puker.webp
    Puker.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 380
  • Flasher 2.webp
    Flasher 2.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 332
I have never seen pumkins done like this before..... The only thing we do with pumkins is eat them ;D

Wish you all a happy haloween....

God bless
Peter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom