What's new

side plate info

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone shed some light on this side plate dug today??Its one I have not dug before.It says "London Warranted". Thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • sideplate.webp
    sideplate.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 269
I wonder if it came off of a bouble bbl, shotgun??? Great find regardless...d2
 
Upvote 0
Not sure on this one Kuger. That thing sure came out of the ground nice though.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks to all.A buddy thought Fowler as well.I was able to find several muskets and a couple pistols marked "London Warranted",so I guess its to be known.
"V",it did fair well,my soil is not very forgiving to iron,so I too was surprised to see the condition of this one.Unfortunate that no other parts of it were found there,but for me there seldom is.Thanks again
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom