kamgort Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 520 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Perm Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Jan 6, 2010 #1 Sign on the courier .. 1720-1750. Attachments SP_A0120.webp 46.7 KB · Views: 293 Upvote 0
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2010 #2 I bet they'd still be quicker than UPS even if they started mid. 18th century.
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Jan 6, 2010 #3 Iron Patch said: I bet they'd still be quicker than UPS even if they started mid. 18th century. Click to expand...
Iron Patch said: I bet they'd still be quicker than UPS even if they started mid. 18th century. Click to expand...
kamgort Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 520 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Perm Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Jan 6, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Iron Patch said: I bet they'd still be quicker than UPS even if they started mid. 18th century. Click to expand... Example.... Sign on 1705 Attachments 30122009(002).webp 26.4 KB · Views: 280
Iron Patch said: I bet they'd still be quicker than UPS even if they started mid. 18th century. Click to expand... Example.... Sign on 1705